Roof Repair Tucson
Tucson Roofing Contractor
Roof repairs may certainly make the top of any homeowner's list of nightmares! And while you may be tempted to save some money by putting off roof maintenance now, you could end up with more costly problems in the long run. By ignoring roof repair and roof maintenance, your home could endure mold damage, severe water damage and other serious problems—all of which will you with an even bigger headache!
Calling in a professional roofing contractor like Alan Bradley Roofing for regular roof inspections or as soon as you notice any trouble, you can vastly reduce the probably of even larger or more expensive problems occurring.
Keep a look out for these signs that your roof may need to be inspected for repairs:
- Do you have missing, splitting or curling shingles?
- Do you have cracked, broken or missing tiles?
- Is there rusted or missing flashing?
- Can you see any loose or exposed nails?
- Is there water ponding on your roof?
- If you have a flat roof, is there blistering in the coating or depressions near a vent pipe?
- Is your roof more than 15 years old?
- Are there brown spots or other signs of water leakage on your ceilings?
- Have you noticed a dramatic change in heating and cooling bills?
If you can answer yes to any one of these questions, you should call a roofing contractor right away to have your roof inspected for damages. Keep in mind, a few minor repairs made over the years from our roofing contractors will help prevent costly interior and exterior repairs that can come from serious water damage!