Welcome to Our Blog (See Archives)
Advancing Ideas on Roofing
Alan Bradley Roofing - Best Quality at the Best Price for Roofing Specialists in Tucson, AZ
There is no element of home décor or home construction that is immune from the latest trends and innovations in building materials, style, and concerns related to the environment. As these areas of design move forward, so do the construction and repair methods that people are using on their homes. Although the average person may not think that there are all that many options when it comes to this area of the home is as dynamic as any other, changing with the times and styles of the year or decade. Over 2013, there have been plenty of trends to appear in the world of roofing, many of which provide considerable advantages when it comes to home ownership.
One of the most prevalent changes that have been appearing over the past decade relates to the move towards recycled materials and sustainability. Some of the most commonly used materials that aid in this cause are recycled tiles, metal roofing, and individual structural components that increase the efficiency of the home as a whole. Metal roofing that primarily uses aluminum or light-reflective shingles resist the heat and UV rays of the sun, making the home easier to regulate internally. Many of these building materials will also give homeowners a tax break in certain states. Other items such as solar shingles are soon to hit the market. Some builders are embracing this trend by offering skylights and solar tunnels as part of their roofing designs as well.
The shape and color of roofing is not immune to the advances of style and efficiency either. The latest roof construction designs are creating surfaces that are dramatically arched and curved. In addition to the aesthetic factor at work, these types of design allow for more options when it comes to gutter installation and finished edges. The most popular, sweeping roof designs will work with any type of shingle that is available on the market today. The dark color that has been associated with roofing tiles of the past have also been thrown out of the window. People are now using asphalt tiling that can come in virtually any color. A huge number of homeowners are choosing colors that will give them an analogous color scheme when their roof in considered against the color of the home's brick or siding.
See your trusted local roofing company to help you find the best solution for all your roofing needs.
- There are currently no posts made in 2016-2019, please check back later!
- June 2014 - Reduce Energy Costs This Summer With Roof Insulation
- May 2014 - Avoid Damage from Rain Drainage
- Apr. 2014 - Roof Maintenance as You Prepare for Tucson Monsoon Season
- Mar. 2014 - Tips On Choosing A Roofing Contractor
- Feb. 2014 - DIY: Roofing Lingo
- Jan. 2014 - Roofing: Restoration or Replacement
- Dec. 2013 - Basic Roofing Safety
- Nov. 2013 - Common Residential Roof Problems
- Oct. 2013 - Tips on Protecting Your Roof
- Sept. 2013 - Advancing Ideas on Roofing
- Aug. 2013 - Enlarging and Lowering Scuppers
- July. 2013 - Johns Manville, It’s Top Notch. We Truly Mean That!
- June 2013 - Benefits of Metal Roofing in Tucson AZ
- May 2013 - What Color is the Right Color for Your Roof?
- May 2013 - Benefits of Tile Roofing in Tucson
- Apr. 2013 - Reasons Your Roof May Be Leaking
- Apr. 2013 - Shake and Shingle Damages
- Mar. 2013 - It’s Never Too Late for a Roof Coating!
- Mar. 2013 - Alan Bradley Does All Roofs!
- Feb. 2013 - Plan Your Roof Inspection Now!
- Feb. 2013 - Tucson Roof Maintenance & Upkeep
- Jan. 2013 - Winter Roof Repairs